Skip to content
- Something on Reach For the Sky. Gilliam Roehrig
- Tools for studying large-scale river diversions for land-building potential in the Mississippi River Delta
Authors: Cynthia Boshell and Clinton Willson, Ph.D.
- Manoomin students will bring a poster
- Geospatial Analysis Model: Management of Lake Earl Wildlife Area and Its Effect on the Tolowa Village of Etchulet, Author: Raja Storr, HSU student
International Research and Education in Geohazards, author: John S. Gierke
- An estimate of spring flood deposition on Mike Island, Wax Lake Delta, LA, Clinton Isham and Azure Bevington
- Using a Artifical Neural Network to forcast groundwater levels following the removal of a large dam, Milltown Montana, Salish Kootenai College Hydrology Program, Antony Berthelote and Shandine Pete
The People, the Plateau, and uranium, (Author: Steven Semken)
- An Arizona and Southwest place-based introductory undergraduate Earth science course, Author: Steven Semken)
- Poster of Western Montana School Stream Monitoring
- A display on FdL Environmental Education
- The GEMscholars group will have 5 or 6 posters. we are still working on the titles and authors. We would like all poster to be together as they tell the story of our 5 year project.
LacCore/FDLTCC Study of Wild Rice Lakes on Fond du Lac Reservation
- Yes, manooomin, year 1, Many authors
- Origin of the Pipestone Unit of Sioux Quartzite, Pipestone National Monument, Minnesota, Authors: Kelsey Scareshawk and J.F.P Cotter
- A POSSIBLE LATE PALEOZOIC NOVACULITE DEPOSIT IN THE PARANA BASIN, WITMARSUM PARANA STATE, BRAZIL, Carnicle, Melissa M., Gilbertson, Lea Ann, Rocha-Campos, A.C., and Cotter, James F.P.
- Earth is our sacred ground and our classroom: Grounding geoscience career paths in traditional Native American worldviews. , Authors include Sara J. Unsworth, Eric M. Riggs, Eleanora L. Robbins, Nils C. Landin, Juan S. Herrera, & Marc Chavez.
- A Possible Glacial Origin of the Marble for Schloss Tirol, Dorf Tirol, Italy, Mahr Chris N, Carnicle, Melissa M., Gilbertson, Lea Ann, and Cotter, James F.P.
- The UMM Wind-STEP program: Creating a “pipeline” to the sciences., J.F.P. Cotter and Doug Adams
- “Physical Volcanology and Hazard Analysis of a young monogenetic volcanic field: Black Rock Desert Volcanic Field (Utah, USA)” By A. Hintz;
- “Complex plumbing of monogenetic scoria cones and implications for Strombolian-style eruptions: examples from the Lunar Crater Volcanic Field (Nevada,USA)” by A. Hintz and G. A. Valentine
- “Drainage Network Evolution by Constant Overland Flow”
- “Heating of shallow groundwater from a paved surface: a coldwater stream protection problem” – Craig A. Taylor and Heinz G. Stefan
- “Prediction of Scour Around Bridge Piers Using Artificial Neural Networks Trained with Experimental Data” Cailan Halliday
- “Time Evolution of Scour Process Around Hydraulic Structures,” by Brandon Pono Hanson and Ali Khosronejad
- Investigating Plant Regeneration after the Red Eagle Fire with Remote Sensing and Ground Observation, Brendon Gobert, Noel Stewart and James Durtka